Friday, August 18, 2006

STEINBECK SEARCHED WITH A DOG

THERE IS A LADY IN A SMALL CAR FOLLOWING STEINBECK AND A DOG NAMED CHARLIE

One time the lady was the host of a radio show in Houston. It was a very good show and never repeated itself. The best comparison with that show is today's Turner Classic Movies, where there is a theme on a daily basis.

The lady influenced me in many ways and frustrated me in many.

But there was always an excitement, theoretical or presential or imagined that was not always realistic. Sometimes reality happened later.

The reason I am a model is she did that thirty years ago: it gave me the idea one day when I needed a part-time job.

It may happen that the result of the recent trip will be a common resource.

Watch and see.

-30-bobby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home