Sunday, June 04, 2006

Elephant Safari

LIFE IS NOT ALL POLITICKS: i NEED SOME KICKS

If at the end of the week is the State Democratic Convention, I gotta git ready. Today I woke up at 0430 cause I went to sleep at 2200.

I saw two or three TCM movies while reading about Mr & Mrs A. Natomy at Body World 3. Wish I wuz Mr Natomy: dream job for me.

Iwent to the park, rode the Raliegh, went on the // bars for 35 mins (700 sit ups) while reading the Friday funnies. Did 33 chin-ups, stood on my head, went to weigh (159.7).

Next, I'll take a shower and go to Lambert's West Orem Auto Clinic. I'll stop at the car wash and clean up the parts: a complete rack & pinion steering unit for my van. At Lambert's I'll put the 192,000 mi, 1986 Aerostar on the lift, remove the rack and replace it with the new one from Pick a Part. I'll drain and replace the antifreeze, and check the AC hose. Yesterday I replaced and repaired some trailer light conontroller stuff, etc. Last week I re wired the whole trailer with LED tail litghts, in vinyl PVC tubing conduit.

Maybe I'll not go to the Dem Confab, but I'll be ready.

I have realized that some people are not directed, which has been pointed out by some of my friends, mostly indirectly. If I listen, it will be a redirection or focus. It seems that many good people eschew unfocused good people.

Next: shower...then...

-30-bobby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home