Monday, November 14, 2005

ZERO COMMENTS

That is all I get, zero comments, mostly.

Though it is not the same as no comment, it could be both.

Let's say that no comment on a blog is not a negative, whereas negative comments would be. But if a commenter means no comment, he should register it by saying "I have read your offering, and have no comment."

Then there are the positive comments, registered as "I like your twisted logic", or that "you are the most inspired genius of the new century."

Negative comments, a simple "I hate you" will do, are not really what a blogger might aspire to, yet they are acknowledgment.

I check in to see if I'm read, even if I don't write each time.

So encourage me. Please.

-30-bobby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home